1.Rental rates are calculated on a Daily / Weekly / Monthly. However, a grace period of 1 hour is allowed for after time due back.
2. Extra hour shall be charged at 10% of the daily rate per hour. 6 hours extra consider full day rental. Rates quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
3. The rental rates include full indemnity for accidental damage to third party property and bodily injuries. However, the hirer is always responsible for an amount equivalent to the excess clause not exceed as table below
4.We offer the customer the option to waive the financial responsibility resulting from damage vehicle it under rental aggrement. This can be done by accepting the Collision Damage Waivwer (CDW) at the time of taking delivery of the vehicle on payment
5. The hirer responsible for damage as a result of illegal, negligence, careless actions, tyre punctures, burst tyre, fuel errors, lack of electricity because of forgotten turned off electrical devices, loss or damage to the vehicle accessories and damage of windows, mirror and undercarriage.
6. If the accident or damage to vehicle is cause by third party vehicle, then the hirer is responsible to get all third party detail such as vehicle registration number, driver’s name and driving license number. If the claims cannot be made against third party insurance, therefore all damage will be borne by hirer subject to excess clause as mention in terms and conditions no. 3.
7. The hirer is required to inform our company and make police report within 24 hours from the time of an accident or from the time you’ve found out the theft or loss and get police report in writing.
Yes you can. To confirm booking, please proceed the payment for deposit as below to this account 564584337950 MAYBANK – IKRAM TRAVEL & TOUR SDN BHD TRANSPORTS. RM 100-car, Van RM 150, Bus RM 300, Vip Car RM500
YES, it is only 50% refundable from the total price
The Cheapest car for rent in Kuching is Perodua Axia
All of our fleets are equipped with standard commercial motor vehicle insurance scheme in accordance with road transport act 1987. No matter what happened and how serious the damage to the rental vehicle during renting period whether is due to hirer negligence or third party negligence, the hirer will only be responsible for the excess that shall not exceed the amount specified below
For Hirer attention, if they would like to request for Add-On Insurance, below is the detail information.
Add on insurance is the additional insurance which is entirely up to customers to choose from. The customers need no longer to pay additional payment if no damage found. The customers are required to pay RM30/day for cars below 1.3cc and RM50/days for cars above and including 1.5cc.
Important: The customers who are not insured need to follow the excess payment according to the agreement.
Add on insurance covers the following list:
-broken front mirror
-any other misfortunes
The add on insurance excludes the following:
-accident Sue to alcohol/drug/illegal parking or activities
-all parking fees or traffic fines incurred during rental period will be under customer responsibility
-any outstation trips besides from Kuching, such as Sri Aman, Betong, Sibu and other division must encountered permission from the owner, due to extra charge applied
-fines due to acciden
Yes, we need security deposit RM100 for each car. The deposit will be collected when you get the car and the deposit will be returned immediately upon returning the car
Yes, please let us know 7 days before the date. We are sorry to inform that there is no last minute changes hence no refund
We will contact you immediately after you comfirm the booking. Please make sure the detail of the booking confirmation, i.e. name, phone and email are correct when you palce the order. Routinely, the car will be delivered to you at certain locations, such as hotel and aiport.
-the rate are based on daily basis where it is counted to 24 hours time length.
-However, if the rental period exceeds 6 hours, it will be considered as one day which is equivalent to 24 hours
Yes. however, it is highly recommended to place an order few day beforehand to make sure the everything goes as planned
The availability of cars may be limited during peak seasons, such as public holidays etc. Nevertheless, it is advisable to book your car rental a few days in advance to avoid disappointment.